Fans of ‘Twilight’ Franchise Can Win Walk-On Part in ‘The Twilight Saga’s New Moon’

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

CHICAGO – Have you always wanted to be in a “Twilight” movie? Think you have what it takes to act opposite Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner or Ashley Greene? Now you can win a walk-on role in “New Moon,” which is otherwise known as “The Twilight Saga’s New Moon”.

Summit Entertainment announced a contest this week where you could be a part of the “Twilight” franchise. All you need to do to enter is submit a one-minute video of yourself. Explain why you deserve to be in “New Moon” and you could win a part in one of the most anticipated sequels of 2009. You’ll win a trip to the set of “The Twilight Saga’s New Moon” and a chance to appear in the film. You must be at least 14 and a resident of the U.S. or Canada.

Go here to read all the rules and enter the contest at Good luck.

The new logo for The Twilight Saga's New Moon
The new logo for “The Twilight Saga’s New Moon”.
Image credit: MTV

“Twilight,” which stars Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Ashley Greene and Taylor Lautner from director Catherine Hardwicke, has grossed $178 million domestically. This has put the “New Moon” sequel into production immediately and has spawned a series of casting rumors. Other books in the Stephenie Meyer series include “Eclipse” and “Breaking Dawn”.

StarRead our story about AnnaLynne McCord auditioning for “New Moon”.
StarRead our story about Dakota Fanning talking about “New Moon”.
StarRead our story about the open casting call for “New Moon”.
StarRead our story about Lucy Hale auditioning for “New Moon”.
StarRead our story about Dakota Fanning auditioning for “New Moon”.
StarRead our Vanessa Hudgens role denial story for “New Moon”.
StarRead our Robert Pattinson story on “Parts Per Billion” and “New Moon”.
StarSee our 2009 Summit release slideshow with “New Moon”.
StarSee our high-quality, 28-image “Twilight” slideshow.
StarRead our “Twilight” opening-weekend box-office story.
StarRead our “Twilight” sequel story prior to opening weekend.
StarRead our story about Taylor Lautner’s casting in “New Moon”. content director Brian Tallerico

Content Director

Leslie's picture

OME AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OH MY EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OME OME OME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD WIN A CHANCE TO STAR NEXT TO MY LOVE!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?! AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One f 's picture

Twilight contest

I hope Twilight psychos don’t win this contest. I like the series too, but i would hate some random person who’s a know it all twilight freak to get the part, that would suck, but it’s life.

Leslie's picture

excuse me?!

what the hell would be so bad about a Twilight freak winning the chance to be in the movie?! you should be glad that it wouldn’t be a star from disney! and anyway, i would say that about 90% of the people that would want to be in New Moon would be obsessed Twilight fans and the other 10% would be people that are already famous that just want to be in new moon for the publicity.

Anonymous's picture

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, no it would not! They probably would prefer someone who is more familiar with the movie and books for the preparation for the role. You know, to get a sense of their character and, “Fill their shoes,” so to speak. So it would be better to have “some know-it-all” for the roll.

Anonymous's picture

You Know what really sucks,

You Know what really sucks, that you have to be 14, I mean I get it but it sucks!!

Leslie's picture


and im turning 14 a few days b 4 Twilight comes out on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine's picture

Where you'll go if you win

If you check Hot Topic, it says the winner will be traveling to Vancouver around May 5th so no Italy…

Anonymous's picture

Well!.. So not Fair!..

Well… u have to be in the US to enter… SOOOOOO unfair tbh!.. The main star Rpatz!.. hes from Hmm…England!.. Just where i live Too and were not aloud to enter ! hahaha!.. Sooo unfair !!..

Lieke's picture

Oh wow that sounds

Oh wow that sounds great!!!!
To bad I don’t live in Canada nor the US. How about Europe??
Love the Twilight Saga!!

kate southell:)'s picture

i love the twilight series

i would love to try out for new moon but im scared ill get totally dissed cuz i cant do it right and im not a very good memorizer and i loveeee new moon its soo good but im upset cuz i bet they would just skip ovr my video cuz i may not be perfectly good looking like everyone on set:/

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing


Advertisement on Twitter

archive Top Ten Discussions