'A Nightmare on Elm Street' to set up production offices in Chicago in Feb. 2009

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

I just received the following information from a reliable source.

“A Nightmare on Elm Street” is setting up Chicago production offices in Feb. 2009.

Ad-Bard's picture

casting

seriously dude! unfortunatley Thomas Dekker or w/e the kid from FOX-Terminator show is one of the elm street kids(jesse), i am fighting to get in the movie as well. Good Luck, i really dont want this to be a battle i lose haha

Eric Kristiansen's picture

Interested in being cast in Nightmare on Elm Street

Hello! I did submit myself throught the email above, but would also like to express my interest in being part of the cast on this website. If anyone would like to see my headshot and resume, please email me at ekris0541@lancermail.clcillinois.edu

Thank You for the help!!!!
Sincerely,

Eric Kristiansen

Dan's picture

supposed to be the email for production office

Rob's picture

Thanks

Thanks for the gmail link Dan!

Rob's picture

Nightmare Extras Casting?

If anyone has info on becoming an extra or the extras casting agency for the new Nightmare On Elm Street production, please post or email!

Thanks Rob

steve's picture

it sounds interesting

it sounds interesting :P

maggie suma's picture

extras

Hi,

I am an 20 year old actress in chicago. And i would like to so some extra work on this film if that is at all possible.
Thank you!

bruce's picture

rob

i want to find out can i be extra

Aggieb's picture

re casting

atmosphere casting in chicago, also check extraordinary casting in chicago.

Rob's picture

Atmosphere Is Doing the Casting for Extras

FYI. Atmosphere will be doing extras casting.

shan23's picture

Atmosphere

Thank you! I have been looking!!!

David Lind's picture

Nightmare on elm st

Any idea as to where the office will be or an email account to where I can send my resume to??

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker