New set images surface of Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

We now see Jude Law as Watson

We now see Jude Law as Watson. This image again comes from Just Jared and picked up by Ain’t It Cool News.

Jude Law as Watson in Sherlock Holmes

Vivienne's picture

That's pretty awesome! :3

I’d like to see how this turns out. The outfit is something I didn’t expect, but then again, I haven’t seen the film yet. I’m pretty sure if it RDJ, he’ll pull it off. :3

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

2009 release date for 'Sherlock Holmes'

Yeah. Smile

The Robert Downey Jr. film “Sherlock Holmes,” which is directed by Guy Ritchie and also features Rachel McAdams, Jude Law, Mark Strong, Kelly Reilly and William Hope, is currently slated for an unknown 2009 release date in the U.S. and an Oct. 2009 release date in the United Kingdom, according to IMDb.

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
tracker