(EXTENDED DEADLINE) !!!!ATTENTION CHICAGO FILMMAKERS!!!!

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

DEADLINE: THIS TUESDAY, TOMORROW (The 30th @ MIDNIGHT)!!!!

Hello Chicago based filmmakers and film enthusiasts,

My name is Ryan Ray and I am contacting you from Los Angeles CA. I am trying to reach out to as many Chicago based filmmakers as possible….spreading the word about The Ford Fiesta Movement Challenge.

This is a wonderful opportunity!

Ford and their agency JWT Team Detroit are launching the internationally popular Fiesta model for the first time in the United States. They need filmmakers to help Fiesta test-driver “Agents” realize their vision for a film about their Fiesta adventures in 16 cities around the US….including Chicago. This is a collaborative project, in which you will need to be open to working with the Agent’s ideas. Each filmmaker will be granted a $5,000 production budget and have their film screened in the city it was made.

One winning filmmaker will receive $10,000! SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE MARCH 30th.

Find out out more info at http://www.filmaka.com/fordfiesta

Thanks & I look forward to your involvement,
Ryan Ray

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker