CHICAGO – If you can remember the 1990s outside of childhood, you are in the glow of middle age, so congratulations. The Brown Paper Box Co. theater ensemble takes us back to those thrilling days of yesteryear with “Spike Heels,” a relationship comedy centering on the co-mingling antics of two couples, with a slight nod toward George Bernard Shaw and the play “Pygmalion” (or its musical counterpart, “My Fair Lady”).
Slideshow: Red-Carpet Portraits of ‘Divergent’ Stars Shailene Woodley, Theo James
CHICAGO – The numbers are in and the new film “Divergent” – based on the popular novel by Veronica Roth – had the second best opening of 2014, with $56 million at the box office. On March 4th, 2014, photographer Joe Arce of HollywoodChicago.com was at the Red Carpet Chicago premiere, and captured Exclusive Red-Carpet Portraits of cast members Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Amy Newbold, and Ansel Elgort, in addition to the Chicago-based author Veronica Roth.
HollywoodChicago.com also was there with a video overview of the event. Click “Next” and “Previous” to scan through the slideshow or jump directly to individual photos with the captioned links below. All images © Joe Arce of Starstruck Foto for HollywoodChicago.com.
- DIVERGENT1: Shailene Woodley portrays Tris in ‘Divergent.’
- DIVERGENT2: Theo James portrays Four in ‘Divergent.’
- DIVERGENT3: Ansel Elgort portrays Caleb in ‘Divergent.’
- DIVERGENT4: Amy Newbold portrays Molly in ‘Divergent.’
- DIVERGENT5: Shailene Woodley and Theo James on the Red Carpet, Chicago, March 4th.
- DIVERGENT6: Chicago author Veronica Roth wrote the novel ‘Divergent.’