CHICAGO – If you can remember the 1990s outside of childhood, you are in the glow of middle age, so congratulations. The Brown Paper Box Co. theater ensemble takes us back to those thrilling days of yesteryear with “Spike Heels,” a relationship comedy centering on the co-mingling antics of two couples, with a slight nod toward George Bernard Shaw and the play “Pygmalion” (or its musical counterpart, “My Fair Lady”).
Slideshow: Women in Film Chicago 2014 Kick-Off Party
CHICAGO – For over 30 years, Women in Film has been building a global community of film, television, advertising, digital and on-screen media professionals. The Chicago chapter is a vibrant part of that community, and on January 23rd Women in Film Chicago began the new year with their 2014 Kick-Off Party.
The event took place at Leviathan Studios in Chicago, in the Near Loop West Side neighborhood. HollywoodChicago.com was there to capture the atmosphere and people at the Women in Film Chicago 2014 Kick-Off Party. Click “Next” and “Previous” to scan through the slideshow or jump directly to individual photos with the captioned links below. All images photographed by Patrick McDonald for HollywoodChicago.com.
- WOMENFILM1: Women in Film Chicago 2014 Kick-Off Party at Leviathan.
- WOMENFILM2: Women in Film Chicago provides a dynamic networking community.
- WOMENFILM3: Women in Film Chicago is a contributor to all major production in the city.
- WOMENFILM4: Executive Production and Creative Partners at Leviathan.
- WOMENFILM5: Music was part of the ambience at the Women in Film Chicago Event.
- WOMENFILM6: Women in Film Chicago provides mentoring for emerging talent.
- WOMENFILM7: Leviathan Studios produces broadcast animation and experimental design.
- WOMENFILM8: Women in Film has over 6800 U.S. members, 12.000 internationally.
- WOMENFILM9: Women in Film Chicago promotes professional advancement.