Slideshow: Al Pacino, Christopher Walken at Opening of 48th Chicago International Film Festival
CHICAGO – It was true star power as the 48th Chicago International Film Festival kicked off on October 11th, 2012. The Opening Night film was “Stand Up Guys,” and appearing on behalf of the film was Al Pacino, Christopher Walken, Alan Arkin and director Fisher Stevens.
The Chicago International Film Festival is an annual event that celebrates the daring new work of filmmakers from all around the world. From October 11th-25th, the international film community comes to Chicago to present fresh and exciting cinema. There will be new voices, iconic masters and conversations with all facets of the worldwide film community.
Photographer Joe Arce of HollywoodChicago was at Opening Night as movie superstars Al Pacino, Christopher Walker and Alan Arkin walked the premiere night red carpet, and captured these Exclusive Portraits. Click “Next” and “Previous” to scan through the slideshow or jump directly to individual photos with the captioned links below. All images © Joe Arce of Starstruck Foto for HollywoodChicago.com.
- CIFF1: Al Pacino at the Opening Night of the 48th Chicago International Film Festival, October 11th, 2012.
- CIFF2: Oscar Winner Al Pacino walks the red carpet for ‘Stand Up Guys’ on Opening Night.
- CIFF3: Al Pacino has four films scheduled for 2013, including ‘Stand Up Guys.’
- CIFF4: Oscar Winner Christopher Walken walks the red carpet for ‘Stand Up Guys.’
- CIFF5: Oscar Winner Alan Arkin walks the red carpet for ‘Stand Up Guys.’
- CIFF6: Actress Vanessa Ferlito of ‘Stand Up Guys’ on the Opening Night red carpet.
- CIFF7: Actress Addison Timlin of ‘Stand Up Guys’ on the Opening Night red carpet.
- CIFF8: Oscar winning director Fisher Stevens premieres ‘Stand Up Guys’ on Opening Night.