CHICAGO – The issue of gender identity, especially for those who are born with a vagueness as to what to call themselves between/beyond boy and girl, has come front and center in the U.S., both with the legalization of gay marriage and the callous repudiation of identity by trying to pass laws dismissing it (the North Carolina “bathroom” laws). The performance companies of The Living Canvas and Nothing Without a Company is currently staging “[Trans]formation,” which presents gender identity art by six performers, who perform most of the play in the nude.
HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 24-Hour Horror Film Festival Passes to Music Box of Horrors
CHICAGO – Can you brave 24 hours of non-stop classic horror films? In the latest HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: Film with our unique social giveaway technology, we have for our most fearless readers two pairs of 24-hour horror film festival passes (priced at $40 each) up for grabs to the Music Box of Horrors with 14 horror films in a row! Stars Sybil Danning and Jeff Lieberman are scheduled to appear at this 24-hour horror festival!
The Music Box of Horrors shows at the Music Box Theatre at 3733 N. Southport Ave. in Chicago on Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 starting at noon until Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 with the last horror film starting at 11 a.m. Brave moviegoers will be treated to the following classic horror films!
- “The Golem”: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at noon
- “Mark of the Vampire”: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at 1:45 p.m.
- “The Invisible Man”: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at 3 p.m.
- “Dr. Terror’s House of Terrors”: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at 4:30 p.m.
- “Squirm”: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at 6:30 p.m.
- “Satan’s Little Helper”: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:20 p.m.
- “Howling II: Your Sister is a Werewolf”: Saturday, Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:30 p.m.
- “The Beyond”: Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 at 12:15 a.m.
- “Eddie: The Sleepwalking Cannibal”: Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:30 a.m.
- “Phantasm”: Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:15 a.m.
- “The Deadly Spawn”: Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 at 6 a.m.
- “Blood Diner”: Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 at 7:30 a.m.
- “The Burning”: Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:15 a.m.
- “Evil Dead 2”: Sunday, Oct. 14, 2012 at 11 a.m.
To win your ultra-rare Music Box of Horrors passes passes courtesy of HollywoodChicago.com, just get interactive with our unique Hookup technology below. The more social actions you complete, the more points you score and the higher yours odds of winning!
Before entering, make sure you allow pop-ups.
If viewing this on your phone, click “Go to Full Site” at the bottom of the page to enter.
Deadline: Entries can continue being submitted through Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012
at 5 p.m. CST. These Hookup winners will be awarded via e-mail that night.
If necessary: To see your entry count on a repeat visit, submit your name and e-mail again.
Image credit: Music Box Theatre
Image credit: Music Box Theatre
This HollywoodChicago.com Hookup is simple! Just get interactive in our unique Hookup technology above. We will award two pais of 24-hour horror film festival passes based on social entry numbers and/or randomly via e-mail for our Music Box of Horrors Hookup. Good luck!
Winners need to arrive early as seats are consumed on a first-come, first-served basis. Since showings are overbooked to ensure a full house, winners are not guaranteed entrance and must arrive early. We recommend arriving 45 minutes before the showing’s scheduled start time. HollywoodChicago.com LLC is a promotional partner with the studio and its partners and doesn’t assume any liability for this giveaway. Note: Comments are closed in this Hookup.