Slideshow: 20 Celebrity Portraits at ‘The Hollywood Show,’ Returning to Chicago on Sept. 7, 2012
CHICAGO – “The Hollywood Show” comes back to Chicagoland next weekend, September 7th, 8th and 9th, and with it the usual fun line-up of celebrity TV and movie favorites. The autumn show appearances include Pam Grier, Loni Anderson, Robert Loggia, Connie Stevens, Lainie Kazan and June Lockhart.
“The Hollywood Show” is a twice-a-year event in which fans can mingle, take photographs and get autographs from the celebrities that appear there. There is also a great opportunity to purchase memorabilia from a host of showbiz vendors, all in one room. The Hollywood Show will take place at the Hilton Rosemont Hotel on River Road in Rosemont, Ill. For complete details click here.
HollywoodChicago attended the spring 2012 show, and captured Exclusive Portraits by photographer Joe Arce. Click “Next” and “Previous” to scan through the slideshow or jump directly to individual photos with the captioned links below. All images © Joe Arce of Starstruck Foto for HollywoodChicago.com.
- TheHollywoodShow1: The Brady Bunch: Barry Williams (Greg), Mike Lookinland (Bobby), Susan Olsen (Cindy) and Christopher Knight (Peter).
- TheHollywoodShow2: Denny Laine, guitarist for Paul McCartney and ‘Wings.’
- TheHollywoodShow3: Shannon Elizabeth of ‘American Pie.’
- TheHollywoodShow4: Lisa Loring portrayed Wednesday on ‘The Addams Family.’
- TheHollywoodShow5: Butch Patrick was Eddie Munster on ‘The Munsters.’
- TheHollywoodShow6: Butch Patrick and Pat Priest (Marilyn) of ‘The Munsters.’
- TheHollywoodShow7: Kathy Garver played Cissy on the sitcom ‘Family Affair.’
- TheHollywoodShow8: Erika Eleniak was Shauni McClain on ‘Baywatch.’
- TheHollywoodShow9: Johnny Crawford was Chuck Connors sidekick on ‘The Rifleman.’
- TheHollywoodShow10: Lee Meriwether portrayed Catwoman in the 1966 ‘Batman’ movie.
- TheHollywoodShow11: Robert Colbert was on the 1960s drama ‘The Time Tunnel.’
- TheHollywoodShow12: Cast of ‘The Time Tunnel’: James Darren (Newman), Robert Colbert (Phillips) and Lee Meriwether (MacGregor).
- TheHollywoodShow13: Eric Shea portrayed Robin in ‘The Poseidon Adventure’ (1972).
- TheHollywoodShow14: Joe Penny was Jake in the 1980s TV show ‘Jake and the Fatman.’
- TheHollywoodShow15: Aileen Quinn was the title character in the 1982 film ‘Annie.’
- TheHollywoodShow16: Danny Nucci was Fabrizio in the 1998 epic ‘Titanic.’
- TheHollywoodShow17: Dustin Diamond played Screech on ‘Saved by the Bell.’
- TheHollywoodShow18: Richard Anderson was Oscar Goldman on ‘The Six Million Dollar Man.’
- TheHollywoodShow19: Yancy Butler portrayed Angie D’Amico in 2010’s ‘Kick-Ass.’
- TheHollywoodShow20: Rex Smith sang ‘You Take My Breath Away’ in the 1970s.