INTERNATIONAL TREASURE: Only 4 days!!

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

Hi! I did something ladies and gents. I made a film.

A film? What about?”

Thank you anonymous young questioner. Well, this sexy seductive chick stars in it:

It has a running time of 72 minutes and a screen ratio of 16:9. A full length feature for a full blown adventure.

The film is about this, put one way:

INTERNATIONAL TREASURE:

Victoria goes to Africa because according to a treasure map she inherited, there’s treasure there.

Her African adventure seems to be going well; she runs into Brian, an amateur gadget inventor who agrees to help her, and “Grandpa”, a mystery character that only she can see, appears to guide her.

Then it all… simply explodes! Rivals appear out of nowhere, deceit is at the order of the day, and chaos ensues…

Is she going to lose everything? The stakes are high and the battle is fierce…

Stated differently, the movie is about this:

An English chick, Victoria, throws herself into Africa to go find a treasure as stated by an old delapidated treasure map she inherited from her mother who inherited it from her mother’s father who inherited it from Victoria’s great grandfather. There she meets a boe called Brian who’s a gadget inventor, and together they go on an impossibly dangerous mission to find the treasure, risking their lives and all but die as rivals have soon popped up and created unimpenetrable resistance… Will they live through it?? Will they??? WHAAAA!!!

The point I’m trying to bring across, is that this movie is intense in many ways.

Is it a thriller then?”

Why thank you again anonymous questioner. This movie indeed will thrill you, in many ways, but if I had to describe the genre, it’s more accurately an adventurous comedy.

What else does it have?”

I love you anonymous questioner. It has electricity and explosions. Can’t have an adventure without explosions. It is absolutely action packed with action.

Look at the suit I have on in this picture; you just know I’m up to something:

In the picture above, Victoria is looking at Brian, admiring his absolute wisdom in reading the treasure map. She knows she simply can’t go wrong with him and his knowlege of Africanism.

Here is an absolute scary picture:

Intense. A chick with a gun.

On the making of INTERNATIONAL TREASURE:

Making this film was like “whoaaaaaa!!! Nice!”.

The chick, Nicola, is really an English chick we imported from merry old England. So, there’s authenticity in abundance recorded into each and every frame of this movie.

Many things like the tree climbing scene was the first time she did any such things. Guess in England people never need to climb trees, so they never learn the co-ordination of climbing.

When they need to climb for professional reasons then, they burst into tears of fear, and cold sweat. But as you will see, just like it was destined to be for Victoria, Nicola climbed the tree in the end like a real monkey. Boggom boggom!! I was really proud of her.

Her climbing and her hard work was truly something to be proud of. I gave her a banana for her excellence.

We had the most fun ever. And now, here embedded in the frames of this movie is our hard work for you to enjoy and fall in love with.

Is INTERNATIONAL TREASURE for me?”

Yes. It sure is, anonymous young questioner. It is a nice relaxing movie for everyone. Filled with laughs and adrenalin-pumping.

Look, even this witchdoctor who will eat you alive, agrees:

His name is African Chief Malmane.

But is it art?”

Absolutely. While wondering about how I can tell the story of “Grandpa”, the originator of the treasure map, it came to me: IN THE STARTING SEQUENCE, ADD HIS STORY IN PICTURISMS!!

But how? Who will take pictures of him?

It was then that I rolled up my sleeves, took pencils in my hand, and started executing art. Multiple sketches like the one below enlighten the starting sequence and double the value of this film as a piece of artistic property:

These artworks cleverly meshed in a dissolving shots sequence, if you are bright and pick up what they are about, tells of a time gone past, many years ago, probably… more than 100 years, when things were ever so different… and their sequence tell a story. A story about a man and his riches, who started a legend.

Almost time for action people! You are invited to join us on our treasure-hunting ride!

Just 4 more days; don’t miss the grand release of INTERNATIONAL TREASURE!

Let me leave you with this goodbye kiss:

INTERNATIONAL TREASURE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MAGICALWORLDMOVIES.COM within 4 days! See you there

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker