Vince Vaughn to be in Chicago to film 'Couples Retreat' with Kristen Bell, Jason Bateman

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

I just received the following information.

Edit on Feb. 1, 2009 at 11:56 a.m.: This has been confirmed and is no longer classified as a rumor. See our Vince Vaughn set photo while filming “Couples Retreat” here.

I just got word that Vince Vaughn will be in Chicago shooting “Couples Retreat”. I don’t yet know the location, but I thought I’d give you a head’s up.

According to IMDb:

The film is directed by Peter Billingsley and is written by Jon Favreau. “Couples Retreat” stars Vince Vaughn, Jon Favreau, Kristen Bell, Malin Akerman and Jason Bateman. It’s a comedy centered around four couples who settle into a tropical-island resort for a vacation.

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

Confirmed; here's our Vince Vaughn set photo

This has been confirmed. Here’s our Vince Vaughn set photo while filming “Couples Retreat” at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport.

Location update...

I just received the following information from a reliable HollywoodChicago.com source. This was sent to me at 2:29 p.m. on Jan. 31, 2009.

I just got a tip that Vince Vaughn is in O’Hare filming as we speak. I’m gonna head out there now and check it out…

Anonymous's picture

Any updates on this?

Any updates on this?

Not yet

Anonymous wrote:
Any updates on this?

Not yet. If we hear anything, we’ll make sure to post it here.

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker