User Introduction: Joseph Greene

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

Hmm, real lack of user introductions.

Oh well, here we go. Where to start?

My name is Joseph Greene,aspiring screenwriter and unhealthy movie fanatic.

I just finished my 4th screenplay about a month ago… ended up being a 400 page affair so I’m gonna chop it up into three parts and add a little to each.

I even surprised myself… I was all like

But enough about that until I have it fully complete.

I live out in the south suburbs… and… really that’s about it. I try to see a few movies a week. All genres.

I live long walks on the beach, seafood that ends in the letter y, and wacky waving inflateable arm flailing tube man.

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

Welcome!

Welcome, Joseph, to our community! HollywoodChicago.com will be growing considerably in 2009!

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker