Interesting Colin Farrell thread on his personal life, dating, drinking

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

I make no opinions or representations by linking this here and cannot confirm or deny any of the information at the following thread.

Most people posting at this thread are anonymous. The reason I bring this up now in this new thread is because the latest post has some very serious allegations about Colin Farrell with some very specific information.

Again, I cannot confirm any of this as fact and it should be treated as rumor/gossip. Click here to read the latest post about this.

David Smith's picture

Colin Farrell

I Think a little AA might just go a long way with him.

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker