'The Dark Knight' viral campaign activates for April Fool's Day at ClownTravelAgency.com

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

This just in from Superhero Hype!:

The envelope at ClownTravelAgency.com has opened (just click on it) to reveal another scavenger hunt, this time in locations around the world. ‘Alex’ wrote in this morning about one of the packages in London:

Quote:
I contacted the Tavistock Hotel, but I was too late, however they gave me some info on the package. Someone collected it and inside was a bowling ball, and a nifty smart mobile phone. On the ball was a mobile phone number etched on it. He rang the number apaprently and was told they now knew who he was and to await further instructions.

I’ve made screenshots of the progressions below.

The Dark Knight, ClownTravelAgency.com

AttachmentSize
cta1.jpg113.7 KB
cta2.jpg72.6 KB
cta3.jpg115.32 KB
acme1.jpg28.15 KB
acme2.jpg25.37 KB
acme3.jpg34.38 KB
HollywoodChicago.com's picture

ClownTravelAgency.com prize has been unveiled

We just received the following information from Paul at Movie Chronicles:

The Clown Travel Agency prize has been unveiled, it is a link to Acme Security Systems, a page with the description of “delos”:

www.acmesecuritysystems.com/delos

The aim is to deactivate a particular security system, and the password is “Needle”.

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight

Click here for the full Movie Chronicles report!

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker