Ring! Ring! New phone call on March 30, 2008 from IBelieveInHarveyDent.com for 'The Dark Knight'

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

My cell phone just rang moments ago on March 30, 2008 for another “The Dark Knight” viral marketing message. The call directs people to IBelieveInHarveyDent.com with the following new announcement:

3/30 Urgent Announcement

Harvey Dent rejects the slanderous charges made by a shadowy group of unknowns calling themselves “Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham.”

Harvey Dent has always been truthful and upright in his prosecution of corrupt cops.

There is no truth to any of the charges put forth by the operatives behind this shameless group.

Don’t listen to the lies and innuendos of the people who want to keep Gotham the way it is!

If you want real change in Gotham, join our movement to take Gotham back!

News:

• Meet Harvey Dent! Harvey Dent will be at a Townhall Meeting to answer all
your questions about how to take Gotham back! 3pm, April 1, Gotham
Community Center #12, Gainley

• Harvey Dent accepted the endorsement of the Gotham Firefighters Association
March 27. Thank you Gotham firefighters!

• The 100th new volunteer at Harvey Dent Headquarters this week will receive
a free dinner with Harvey Dent himself! So come on down!

AttachmentSize
harveydent.jpg119.07 KB
petition.pdf77.63 KB
joseph_candoloro.jpg25.76 KB
hahaha1.jpg121.56 KB
joseph_candoloro_wedding.jpg38.64 KB
clown_travel_agency.jpg20.09 KB
voterregistration.jpg123.29 KB
harveydent_button.jpg108.98 KB
roger_garcetti.jpg37.41 KB
HollywoodChicago.com's picture

New candidate, viral site: Roger Garcetti, TrustGarcetti.com

Paul from Movie Chronicles informs us of yet another candidate and his new viral site: Roger Garcetti at http://www.trustgarcetti.com, which comes with new promotional buttons to promote him, an e-mail address to volunteer (volunteers@trustgarcetti.com) and more.

Roger Garcetti, The Dark Knight, TrustGarcetti.com

New Harvey Dent campaign packages

This just in from Paul at Movie Chronicles:

It seems that those signed up to participate in the campaign have started to receive their rewards in the post. SHH User Anita18 received a Gotham City voter’s card in the post.

The Dark Knight, Harvey Dent

Others have received the latest issue of The Gotham Times. A lucky few have also had some interesting Harvey Dent promotion buttons, with one side melted or burnt away (alas Two Face) - sent via the Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham (pictures thanks to Marvel152).

The Dark Knight, Harvey Dent

March 31, 2008 Concerned Citizen for a Better Gotham e-mail

At 3:54 p.m. on March 31, 2008, I received the following e-mail from Concerned Citizen for a Better Gotham:

Dear Concerned Citizen,

Thank you for offering to help us. All of us here at Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham feel it is our moral duty to tell our story about Harvey Dent’s unforgivable offenses against our city.

We have put you on the list for a great election-night party where we will celebrate the defeat of Harvey Dent. Please continue to check the web site for further details on how you can help defeat Harvey Dent.

Thank You.
Joseph Candoloro, Esquire

Thank you becoming a Concerned Citizen for a Better Gotham. Please click below to verify your email, and you will be added to our mailing list.

New viral site: ClownTravelAgency.com

Just in from Paul at Movie Chronicles:

Here’s the new Joker viral website we’ve been waiting for: Clown Travel Agency at http://www.clowntravelagency.com. Now we await the fool’s day puzzles. This comes from the anagram we posted earlier.

ClownTravelAgency.com, The Dark Knight

builtfromlegos's picture

they're bowling alleys!

I googled several of the US addresses from the envelope at www.clowntravelagency.com. They are all bowling alleys, along with the addresses were what I assume to be locker numbers and a lock combination. Shortly after appearing the sheet burns away with another message:

“Good Job clowns, You’ve proven you’re KINGPIN material, so I’ve got a job thats right up your ALLEY.

Head over to www.acmesecuritysystems.com/delos and see if you can disable a certain alarm system for me

The password is: Needle. Be sure not to use a phony e-mail address

It’ll be ok?. I promise

Correct!

Correct! Here’s coverage of the Chicago winner.

Updates at TheHaHaHaTimes.com

Paul at Movie Chronicles has a March 30, 2008 update report on TheHaHaHaTimes.com:

With the new issues of The Gotham Times, comes a new Joker defacing, with the familiar black eyes and wide-eyed bloody red grin. “Now there’s a smile”.

TheHaHaHaTimes.com, The Dark Knight

Click here for more!

New viral site: JosephCandoloro.com

This just spotted from Paul from Movie Chronicles:

Got an update for you. Found this one myself. I just noticed this name at the very bottom of the Concerned Citizens website:

Quote:
”Joseph Candoloro, Esquire, is the founder of Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham.”

Trying out the name yields this interesting website: www.josephcandoloro.com. People may want to try out that email address and telephone number:

Joseph Candoloro and his associates provide legal representation in family law cases in Gotham. Our services are highly individualized to address our clients’ particular situations.

Family law litigation is complicated by ties of blood and emotion, but we have developed an arsenal of techniques to cut through complications with surgical precision, an approach that while it seems ruthless, we feel causes the least long term damage. Our approach includes a personalized attorney-client relationship, based upon each client’s individual circumstances. We strive to be the voice of reason during a highly emotional time, and we work hard to settle matters without litigation whenever possible.

When litigation is unavoidable, we are formidable advocates for the clients of our firm.

Contact information:
Joseph Candoloro & Associates
101 East 11th Avenue
Gotham City
JCA@JosephCandoloro.com
1866 626 8049

The Dark Knight, Joseph Candoloro

When sending a message to that e-mail, the following response comes back:

Your business is important to us. Mr. Candoloro sees the law as something that should work FOR people, not against them.

We’re excited about talking to you about how we can help you, so please call our offices during regular business hours.

Paul has also discovered:

He also turns up at St. Swithuns record search.

The Dark Knight, Joseph Candoloro, St. Swithuns

More detail from March 30, 2008 viral activity

Longtime HollywoodChicago.com source Vlkers54 had this to say at 2:16 p.m. on March 30, 2008:

JUST GOT A PHONE CALL FROM A JOKER HENCEMAN! This isn’t word for word..

“Hey clown, ready to get to work? (I replied “yes”.) Ok, good. You are 1 of 17 clowns still left in the game (remember, there were 22 phones intially) I have a letter for you. Here is your secret letter..are you ready for it? Your secret letter is “L” as in “Laugh”. Can you remember that? Good. Now get to work and tell all of your goons. We’ll be in touch soon.”

The letters we have so far from the other phones are “W-E-Y-R-V-T-A-N-C-A-L-C-E” We are waiting on 4 more. I will keep you updated as always!!!

~ Vlkers54

At 2:58 p.m. on March 30, 2008, Vlkers54 sent in this update:

Update on letters…we are still waiting on 3 letters and we still haven’t figured out what it spells…it appears either Bruce Wayne or Harvey Dent will be in the phrase…more than likely Harvey Dent since he just called all the phones with a message about some slander that’s been going on amongst the people of Gotham. Ibelieveinharveydent.com has been updated. Ok, now the letters… W-E-Y-R-V-T-A-N-C-A-L-C-E-G

New site: Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham

A site for Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham lit up on March 30, 2008. A new petition has surfaced at this site that can be downloaded here.

The Dark Knight, Harvey Dent, Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham

The following text also appears at the new site:

NEWS: Eight Cops Unmask Harvey Dent As Corrupt, Out of Control Prosecutor

Eight Gotham police officers stood up for the truth today at a morning press conference at Gotham’s Hotel Internationale. One by one, the police officers took the podium and told their story. Their devastating testimony showed that Dent is a dishonest, corrupt, out-of-control prosecutor who threatened police officers in order to get them to testify against innocent cops who Dent wanted in jail. Francis Notaro, Sergeant, told the press corps that Dent had offered him money to testify against an innocent cop, Jimmy Scaliano.

WHAT IS CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR A BETTER GOTHAM?

We are a group of over 100 concerned businessmen, police officers, and residents who work tirelessly for a better Gotham city. We believe in strong values, strong families, and clean government. We believe that to fight crime, we must support our brave police department, which is under attack in the streets by thugs and in the courts by corrupt prosecutors. We contribute our time and money to fight to improve our city for all of its citizens.

The following ad script is also presented at the new site:

I know Harvey Dent.
I worked with Harvey Dent.
I did case after case with Harvey Dent.
Harvey Dent is no hero.
Harvey Dent has not been honest about the Gotham Police Department
Harvey Dent lied to the court.
I know, I was there, I saw the whole thing.
Harvey Dent is lynching good cops
For headlines and poll numbers
He’s using money, threats, and blackmail
To get good men locked up.
Harvey Dent is framing good cops for his own political purposes.
Harvey Dent betrayed those cops.
He betrayed his office.
He dishonored this city, he most certainly did.
Harvey Dent cannot be trusted.
Paid for by Concerned Citizens for a Better Gotham

Bryan Gray's picture

Albert Rossi

In the St. Swithun’s record search, Albert Rossi’s baptism certificate can be retrieved by entering Randolfo Rossi, Al Rossi, or Zita Rossi:

http://www.saintswithunschurch.org/imgs/rossibaptism.jpg

I don’t know what the purpose of the document is, but I thought it was interesting…

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
tracker