Beta our new Hookup technology! Win 'Silent House' tickets early!

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

On Feb. 28, 2012, HollywoodChicago.com will publish a new Hookup for 25 pairs of advance-screening movie tickets to “Silent House” in Chicago. This advance screening takes place on March 5, 2012 at 8:30 p.m. in downtown Chicago.

For years, HollywoodChicago.com has been a leader in offering the best entertainment giveaways the most often. Now we’re beta testing a more social means of conducting a giveaway. Instead of entering a comment on our site or submitting a Web-based form like you’ve been doing, now just like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and/or tweet the giveaway to your friends!

Each action is just a quick click and you get an entry point for each one! The more entry points you receive, the greater your chances of winning! So, snag a pair of passes to this advance screening by being one of our early adopters! Note: Please enable pop-ups before starting.

“Silent House” is a uniquely unsettling horror/thriller starring Elizabeth Olsen as Sarah: a young woman who finds herself sealed inside her family’s secluded lake house.

yoliflores's picture

beta

I shared and tweeted without knowing that I had to sign in — the pop up window to sign into beta doesn’t pop up on my phone.

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

Mobile mode

yoliflores wrote:
I shared and tweeted without knowing that I had to sign in — the pop up window to sign into beta doesn’t pop up on my phone.

Yes, this social technology doesn’t support mobile mode yet. It can be used on your mobile phone in non-mobile mode (i.e. click “Full Site” at the bottom) of the mobile page.

karen greene's picture

I shared on my Facebook and

I shared on my Facebook and my Tweet. I can’t wait to see Silent House.

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

Public Hookup for 'Silent House'

karen greene wrote:
I shared on my Facebook and my Tweet. I can’t wait to see Silent House.

Our early beta has closed. You can currently enter in our public Hookup for “Silent House” here: http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/news/17595/hollywoodchicagocom-hookup-25…

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker