Second poster surfaces for 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'!

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

Paul from Movie Chronicles has sent us the second movie poster for “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,” which shows off Shia LaBeouf and Harrison Ford. See below.

Second movie poster for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with Shia LaBeouf and Harrison Ford

HollywoodChicago.com's picture

Reshoots for 'Kingdom of the Crystal Skull' on Feb. 29, 2008

Just in from /Film:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

I got a tip in my e-mail box that Steven Spielberg is reshooting some scenes for Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull in Pasadena on Friday February 29th 2008. I have confirmed with the Pasadena Film office that Genre Productions, LLC (the production office used for Indiana Jones 4) will be shooting something on Bradford Street. The street address we have is a residential house which had a building permit issue in late January.

Read the full /Film report here.

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker