'Superman: Man of Steel' to shoot in Chicago from May 2011 through July 2011?

Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly versionE-mail page to friendE-mail page to friendPDF versionPDF version
No votes yet

This is an anonymous tip HollywoodChicago.com received on March 23, 2011. This is currently being classified as a rumor.

“Superman: Man of Steel” shoots in Chicago from May 2011 through July 2011. Very few people know this right now. Still subject to change.

“Superman: Man of Steel,” which is scheduled to hit theaters in Dec. 2012, is directed by Zack Snyder and written by David S. Goyer. It stars Henry Cavill, Viggo Mortensen, Diane Lane and Kevin Costner.

Casting Los Angeles's picture

It's true

That is true. Is it a rumor. As far as iMDb states, they’re shooting in Vancouver this summer. I’m super excited for this movie because my boyfriend and I have been into all the Superman and Marvel movies! -Annie

David Smith's picture

Superman

User Login

Free Giveaway Mailing

TV, DVD, BLU-RAY & THEATER REVIEWS

• Manhunt

CHICAGO – Patrick McDonald of HollywoodChicago.com appears on “The Morning Mess” with Dan Baker on WBGR-FM (Monroe, Wisconsin) on March 21st, 2024, reviewing the new streaming series “Manhunt” – based on the bestseller by James L. Swanson – currently streaming on Apple TV+.

• Topdog/Underdog, Invictus Theatre

CHICAGO – When two brothers confront the sins of each other and it expands into a psychology of an entire race, it’s at a stage play found in Chicago’s Invictus Theatre Company production of “Topdog/Underdog,” now at their new home at the Windy City Playhouse through March 31st, 2024. Click TD/UD for tickets/info.

Advertisement

HollywoodChicago.com on Twitter

archive

HollywoodChicago.com Top Ten Discussions
referendum
tracker