CHICAGO - Look past the cheesy carbs and b-boy poses, this shiny mo-cap reboot of cartoon juggernaut “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” offers slick entertainment that makes for a welcome surprise for middle school fare. Proving that executive producer Michael Bay has both grown up but it still frightfully in tune with what jazzes teens, this surprise box office hit is indeed a nice slice of a blockbuster spectacle, whether or not a viewer cares about the turtles or not.
- Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
- Typogrify.module brings the typographic refinements of Typogrify to Drupal.
- Wraps ampersands (the $ldquo;&” character) with <span class=\"amp\">&</span>.
- Prevents single words from wrapping onto their own line using Shaun Inman's Widont technique.
- Converts straight quotation marks to typographer's quotation marks, using SmartyPants.
- Converts multiple hyphens to en dashes and em dashes (according to your preferences), using SmartyPants.
- Wraps multiple capital letters with <span class=\"caps\">CAPS</span>.
- Wraps initial quotation marks with <span class=\"quo\"></span> or <span class=\"dquo\"></span>.
- Adds a css style sheet that uses the <span> tags to substitute a showy ampersand in headlines, switch caps to small caps, and hang initial quotation marks.
- Lines and paragraphs are automatically recognized. The <br /> line break, <p> paragraph and </p> close paragraph tags are inserted automatically. If paragraphs are not recognized simply add a couple blank lines.
Break long pages into smaller ones by means of a page break tag (e.g. <!--pagebreak-->):
First page here. <!--pagebreak--> Second page here. <!--pagebreak--> More pages here.
Automatic page breaking based on character or word count is also supported.
Quoted content can be placed between [quote] tags in order to be displayed as an indented quote. Every [quote] tag must have a corresponding [/quote] tag. For example:
[quote]This is a simple quote.[/quote]is displayed as:This is a simple quote.
Additionally, there is an optional attribute which allows quotes to specify the original author.
[quote=Mr. Drupal]This is a quote with an attribution line.[/quote]is displayed as:This is a quote with an attribution line.
Finally, multiple [quote] tags can be nested within one another. Just remember that every [quote] tag must have a corresponding [/quote] tag.
[quote]I think she says it best... [quote=Ms. Quotation]This is a quote nested within another quote.[/quote] but you can't argue with [quote=Ms. Reply]The more quotes, the merrier. Just don't get too carried away.[/quote] And I have nothing more to say.[/quote]is displayed as:I think she says it best...but you can't argue with This is a quote nested within another quote.And I have nothing more to say. The more quotes, the merrier. Just don't get too carried away.